Mesothelioma Verdicts and Settlements
Recent Mesothelioma verdicts and settlements from our Nationwide Mesothelioma Attorneys Association of Jazlowiecki & Jazlowiecki Law. If you have a case, we would be pleased to evaluate it for you and give you our honest and well thought-out assessment of its potential on a private and confidential basis.
Some of Our Mesothelioma Network Attorneys Verdicts and Settlements:
|Age||Living / Deceased||Trade||Settlement Amount|
|76||Living||Pipefitter, Welder||3.2 million|
|54||Deceased||Automotive Work/Secondary Exposure||2.7 million|
|85||Deceased||Secondary exposure||2.4 million|
|63||Living||Iron worker||2.3 million|
|80||Deceased||Sheet metal worker||2.2 Million|
|64||Deceased||Plastics Worker||2.2 million|
|74||Deceased||Sheet Metal Worker||2.1 million|
|77||Deceased||Truck Driver/Insulator||2.1 million|
|68||Deceased||Plumber/Sheet Metal Specialist||2.0 million|
Get fair and just compensation from responsible Asbestos manufacturers!
Mesothelioma Lawsuit Information
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos-related disease claims can settle in the seven figure range.
- In the last 40 years more than 6000 asbestos companies have been named in asbestos claims.
- Mesothelioma claims cases can often be long and upsetting and can last 1-3 years on average.
- Many asbestos companies have filed for bankruptcy protection. There is currently more than 30 billion in bankruptcy funds.
- Asbestos companies knew that asbestos was harmful but continued to produce and sell asbestos products.
- The number of men diagnosed with Mesothelioma between 2003 and 2054 is estimated to be is 71,000.
- Less than 10% of people diagnosed with Mesothelioma will live 5 years or longer
- The average survival time for those diagnosed with Mesothelioma is 1 year.
- Study estimates that by 2030 there will have been 60,000 people diagnosed Mesothelioma.
- The average cost of Mesothelioma treatment is estimated to be between $400,000 and $800,000.
- Study estimates that by 2030 there will have been 250,000 people diagnosed Asbestos-related cancers.
- It is not unusual for there to be 30+ asbestos companies named in each claim depending on number of products involved.
- Having an experienced Mesothelioma lawyer is VERY important to your case and settlement amount.